Giving Customers Peace of Mind
You can have peace of mind! Zim MegaStore only stocks quality branded goods. We are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase you make. If you experience any problem or concern, please refer to the options provided for below. We are committed to operate our business in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and all policies are subject to the applicable law.
14 days exchange or refund policy
We will refund or exchange most goods if you return them within 14 days of purchase. However, the goods must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them at all. If you purchased these goods on your own Zim MegaStore account you don’t even need to provide your original invoice, we will find it for you!
Are any goods excluded from the 14-day exchange or refund policy?
Yes, there are a few exceptions due to hygiene reasons, applicable legislation or for reasons of cost efficiency. The goods we exclude from the 14-day return and exchange policy are:
Goods purchased by way of special arrangement or custom order will only be replaced if defective
Perishable goods that are returned beyond their expiry dates
Goods which are sold as red ticket goods, damaged, defective, used or repaired, where we disclosed these facts to you before you bought the goods
Swimwear, underwear, shavers, toothbrushes and other personal care items
What can I do if the goods are defective?
- If your goods show a defect after the initial 14 Day period, but still within the manufacturer’s warranty period, Zim MegaStore will contact the manufacturer for repairs and the manufacturer will decide whether you have a valid claim and if so, whether they will repair or replace
In what instances will the manufacturer’s warranty not apply?
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances
- Damage caused by lightning or power surges
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods
- Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured
- Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals
- Accidental damage
How will I be refunded?
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will receive the refund in one of the following ways:
- Credit note
- Electronic transfer directly into your account (5 to 7 days)
- Credit card (by reversal back to your credit card and subject to banking delays)
- Cheque – within one week of request and only once your original cheque is cleared
- You will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid Zim MegaStore
Thank you for trading at Zim MegaStore where you get everything you could ever want for your families and more for less. We guarantee you peace of mind.