How does Afterpay work?
Select Afterpay at checkout
Make Sure to use your Australia or New Zealand Address Only in Billing /Shipping Address Field. Zim Delivery Details will go in the notes section provided on the checkout form
Choose how you want to pay your instalments
Get approved instantly and securely
To use Afterpay you need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia or New Zealand
If returning products from your order any refunds are adjusted to your final payment schedule. If your entire order is refunded prior to your first payment being charged no payment will be taken for your order.
For full terms and conditions or to access your Afterpay account please visit:
Most frequent questions and answers
My AfterPay payment was declined. What should I do?
The Afterpay payment option is managed by Afterpay directly, so we have no control over the acceptance or rejection of payments.
Here are a few reasons why a payment can be declined with Afterpay:
- Your first payment amount must be available at the time of purchase – even if you have nothing to pay today
- Your Afterpay account has overdue payments owing
- The Afterpay risk management department has declined your payment
When will my first payment be taken ?
If you’re a responsible spender that’s been with Afterpay for a while now, and you’re buying online, your first payment will generally be 2 weeks from the day you bought your item.
To ensure responsible spending across our community, Afterpay may require your first 25% instalment at the time of purchase. They will make this decision case by case, based on your individual repayment history. They will immediately let you know if they require this first instalment, before you make your Afterpay purchase.
And, in some cases, they always require the first 25% instalment at the time of purchase, including:
- The first time you use Afterpay
- For all orders placed in the first 6 weeks after signing up with Afterpay
- For purchases with a value of more than $500
- When shopping in-store
For more information about Afterpay, visit the FAQs on their website.